After hot wire cutting, I did some sanding to smooth it out, as well as making a radius on the bottom edge. I also trimmed away 3/4" of the trailing edge foam and filled it with micro, same as with the wing. After I was happy with the shape, I put two layers of 5.8 oz cloth on the top, two layers on the bottom, and two layers wrapped around the thin edge. The top and bottom layers extend about 6 inches onto the existing wing, and the whole thing is quite stiff and strong. I don't think I'll make any changes to the process for the other side, so I won't bother uploading any new pictures unless something unexpected happens. Here's the (semi) finished product.